Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Welcome to the West Hartford Library Summer Reading 2018! This years theme is Libraries Rocks!
As you read this summer, record your books here on Wandoo. At the end of the summer, we will send your reading list to your school for you!
- The goal for students in grades K-2 is to read at least 10 books this summer.
- The goal for students in grades 3-5 is to read at least 5 books this summer.
- Once, you reach these goals, we encourage you to keep reading more and record them here!
- Wandoo also includes challenges. As you reach your reading goals and complete challanges, Wandoo will let you know what prizes you have won.
- Visit the Library Website to see what programs we have this summer:
Students who participate in this program are welcome to join us for one of our End of Summer Celebrations. To celebrate your accomplishments we will be showing the movie Wonder and enjoying ice cream sundaes. Once you complete your summer reading challenge, stop by any of our children's departments to pick up your tickets for one of the celebrations.
- Noah Webster Library: Tuesday, August 21, 2:00 pm or Thursday, August 23, 6:00 pm
- Bishops Corner Library: Tuesday, August 21, 6:00 pm
- Faxon Library: Wednesday August 22, 6:00 pm or Saturday August 25, 1:00 pm
We hope to see you at the library and have a great summer!
All WHPS students' reading data will be send to the school selected in their registration at the end of the program.