Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
For those that recently finished Grades 6-12. Teens may record their books here or on a paper Reading Log that can be dropped off at the library via the book drop.
- 500 pages: coupon for a book of your choice off of the prize cart once the building is open to patrons
- 2,500 pages: $5 chamber bucks
- 5,000 pages: $5 chamber bucks
- The top 5 readers will receive special "Top Reader" Prize bags.
Call 260-824-1612 or email email@example.com
There will also be three other types of challenges available to teens this summer. You may choose to do as many or as few of these challenges as you desire. The three types of challenges will be "Program Challenges", "Social Media Challenges," and "Summer Bucket List Challenges"
- Available for a two-week time period (see Challenge tab for a list and dates).
- Kits may need to be picked up at the library or teens may need to contact the library for a code.
- Teens who complete these challenges within the two-week time frame will be entered into a drawing for a gift certificate.
Social Media Challenges
Summer Bucket List Challenges
- Pick up a challenge sheet from the library or download a copy.
- Teens have the entire summer to work on these challenges.
- The list can be turned in during the last two weeks of summer to the library.
- Each activity completed earns an entry into the drawing for fun prizes.