Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Using the Family Management Portal is not recommended.
- For grade, choose the grade you just finished.
- Write down your username and password so you can log in later. Password must have at least 5 characters.
- If you supply an email address, you'll receive a message from Wandoo Reader. If you don't, check your Junk or Spam mailboxes.
- If registering more than one family member, make sure to Log Out and then click the "Join Here" again for each family member to get them registered using their own username and password. It's fine to use an email address multiple times, if needed.
- Only books read between May 11 and July 31 are eligible.
- Minutes can be logged as often as you like, but no more than 60 minutes are allowed in an entry.
- For each entry, record the title of one book that was read during that time. The item does not have to be finished to be written down. If the book is finished, there is a box to check.
- You can earn up to 3 prizes. They will be awarded after each 180 minutes logged; however, they are not available until July 1st.
- Please read things that are appropriate for your age and interest level.
- Books do not have to be checked out from the Wells County Public Library to count.
- Challenges will be available online starting July 1.
- All prizes must be picked up between July 1 and August 31. Call the library at 260-824-1612 (Bluffton) or 260-622-4691 (Ossian) to schedule a time to pick-up prizes. Call Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday - 11 am-1 pm and 3-6 pm OR check the library's website www.wellscolibrary.org for building hours to see if prizes can be picked up inside.
- If you have questions, call 260-824-1612.
American Legion Auxiliary
Bluffton Youth Baseball
Fort Wayne TinCaps
Friends of the Library
Psi Iota Xi-Bluffton
Psi Iota Xi-Ossian
Sigma Phi Gamma
Sons of the American Legion
Tri Kappa Sorority
Virginia Gene Neuenschwander Youth Fund