Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
- June 1 - July 31, 2020
- June 1 - Start Reading! Online registration and logging now available.
- June 7 - In-house logging and prize pick-up begins.
- July 31 (2:00 p.m.) - Last day to log pages, pick up Incentive Prizes, and turn in Drawing Tickets.
- PASSWORDS - must be at least 6 characters
- If you registered at the library, log in using your first and last name as your user name (e.g. johndoe) and 123456 as your password.
- Read Books and eBooks, or listen to Audiobooks and eAudiobooks, and keep track of your pages or minutes. 1 page = 1 minute, your choice! Can't find a page count? Look up the print copy in our catalog, on Amazon (the number of pages is listed in the middle of the page under Product Details), or ask at the Reference Desk.
- Win a small prize and/or drawing ticket every time you read 500 pages through 15,000 pages.
- Earn additional drawing tickets by attending virtual events, find secret words, or completing challenges. Word Game challenge packets may be picked up at the Reference Desk or downloaded from the links below.
Challenge Packets E & F - Available July 1
Challenge Packets G& H - Available July 14
Earn a drawing ticket by completing a Programming Survey