Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
"Imagine Your Story" with the Children's Summer Reading Program 2020 for children Birth through 6th grade.
- Children from Birth to 6th grade are eligible to register for the Children's Summer Reading Program. 6th graders may choose to participate in Teen Summer Reading: See the Library website for details.
- Read on your own or with your family. Read any books you want—audiobooks too! Use our digital resources such as Kanopy to “watch” a picture book.
- Beginning June 1st, count your pages or minutes of reading.
- 1 page = 1 minute It’s your choice.
- Receive a prize or drawing ticket every 200 pages or minutes up to 5,000 total.
- Looking for more chances to win a grand prize? Complete the bonus challenges available online or at the library and continue reading.
- Check the box at registration for your preferred book genre. A librarian will select a book and all prizes will be placed in a bag at the end of Summer Reading to encourage social distancing. We recommend you pick up all prizes at once rather than one at a time.
- Parents, link all your family members with the Family Management Portal.
Monday, June 1: First day to start counting pages/minutes
Monday, June 15: Online only registration and logging available
Monday, July 6: In-person registration and logging available at the library
Monday, July 20: First day to pick up prizes and tickets
Friday, July 31: Last day to count pages/minutes
Saturday, August 1: Last day to pick up prizes and turn in tickets
Monday, August 3: Grand prize winners drawn