Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
PART 1: READ ONE HOUR EACH WEEK
[June 1-July 31]
Ages 16 & up may participate in the Adult Summer Reading Program.
Starting June 1: Enter your 1 hour of reading by 5 pm on Sundays to be entered in the weekly drawings and to get one entry into the grand prize drawing.
- Weekly drawings will occur every Monday; winners will be announced by 5 pm.
- Weekly prizes include $25 gift cards to local businesses. A complete list of prizes & donors will be available online.
PART 2: COMPLETE CHALLENGES
[June 1-July 31]
Complete “Build a Better World” challenges to win small incentives and earn entries in the grand prize drawing. Challenges will be available on June 1.
- 2 participants will win a $100 gift card to Lowe’s
- All challenges must be entered by Monday, July 31.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 1.
NOTE: To be eligible to win prizes, you must live, work, or go to school in Payne County.
PART 3: LET'S TALK ABOUT IT, OK
CIVIL RIGHTS SERIES
[Sign-up/get first book beginning May 8]
Join us for speakers, food, and book discussions! Register @ the help desk - books provided on loan.
Participants who complete the series will get a chance in a drawing for an OSU Allied Arts annual subscription and a Town & Gown season pass.
Th. June 8 @ 6:30 pm:
The Known World by Edward P. Jones
Speaker: Tracy Floreani
Th. June 29 @ 6:30 pm:
Native Guard by Natasha Trethewey
Speaker: Harbour Winn
Th. July 20 @ 6:30 pm:
Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
Speaker: Nyla Ali Khan
Th. August 10 @ 6:30 pm:
The Plague of Doves by Louise Erdrich
Speaker: Russ Tallchief
Th. August 31 @ 6:30 pm:
Arc of Justice by Kevin Boyle
Speaker: Lloyd Musselman