Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Summer Reading 2020 is going virtual!
Your goal this summer is to read for 600 minutes and complete all of our challenges.
Join us for weekly programs, track your reading progress and participate in challenges all online! See programs and prizes below.
Schedule of Performers:
**Links to the performances will be available closer to the start date of each event**
- June 23 @6pm - Joel Tacey's WonderReader Magic Show
- June 25 @11am - Joel Tacey's Magic Workshop
- June 30 @6pm - Animal Magic
- July 7 @6pm - Baffling Bill - Imagine Your Story - A Virtual Magic of Reading Show
- July 14 @6pm - Alex Thomas and Friends Virtual Puppetry Program
- July 21 @6pm - Howell Nature Center
- July 28 @6pm - Cameron Zvara - Online Comedy Magic Show
- August 4 @6pm - Repco Wildlife
You will win a free board book for reading for 300 minutes! The books to choose from are on a first come, first serve basis:
1. Press Here by Herve Tullet
2. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin, Jr.
3. Pandas Love Pickles by Liz Lynch
4. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
5. Giraffes Can't Dance by
You will a mystery goody bag for completing 600 minutes of reading. *Bag contents are subject to change, based on supply availability*
Complete all of the challenges and you will be entered into a drawing for a $25 Target gift card (2 winners).