Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Imagine Your Story: Youth Summer Reading Program is for children ages 0-12. Tweens and Teens, ages 13-19, should register for the Teen Summer Reading Program. Here are your instructions for participating in the summer reading program:
- As a first time user, select "Join Here" and create an account.
- To log your minutes, log into your account select the tab "Books" at the top of the page.
- In the box labeled "Minutes Read" enter your minutes. A running total of you time will be shown on the top right side of the page.
- When you have reached 300 minutes total in June you will earn your first prize. When you reach 600 minutes total in July you will earn your second prize.
- Prizes will be mailed to your home. Be sure to tell us what type of books you like when signing up so that we may find a prize to match your interests.
- To participate in the experience challenges, select the tab "Challenges" at the top of the page.
- Below each challenge is a description of what you must do and how to submit your experience
- Each challenge completed gains you an entry in a special prize drawing. Challenges are optional.
Family Management Portal
If you are a parent/caregiver there is now an easy option for entering and tracking your children's progress in the summer reading program. Go to the login page for any of the summer reading program groups and select "Enter Family Management Portal" at the bottom of the page. You will first create an account under your name, verify your account through email, and then be able to register other family members on your account page and log their reading throughout the summer.