Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Get ready to live happily ever after as you read books, complete challenges to earn prizes!
(Grown ups - scroll down for instructions on Family Management Portal)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Read and Log Books!
- Read or listen to any book of your choice!
- Make sure you log all of your books!
- Complete as many as the fun challenges listed under the challenge tab as you want. They don't have to be completed in a specific order.
- Challenges that require you to upload an image will not be public and can only been seen by a Children's Librarian.
- Attend our virtual programs to complete challenges. All program registration information can be found on our Event Calendar on http://www/portjefflibrary.org.
- Attend Program Challenges must be completed within a week from the date of the program.
- **If you are having issues uploading images, please email the image to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name and challenge name, and you will be given credit!**
- Once you have logged 5 books, you will earn a prize pack to be picked up towards the end of the Summer Reading Program.
- For every book you log and challenge you complete, you will earn a raffle ticket towards raffle baskets that will be given away at the end of the Summer Reading Program.
- You must record all of your books and challenges to earn the prize pack and raffle tickets!
Using Family Management Portal:
Attention Grown Ups! Here's how to use the Family Management Portal
- Sign up each individual family member using the same email address. This should be the email address of the grown up who wants to manage the portal.
- Once all members are registered for their individual clubs (including the adult managing the portal), click on Family Management Portal.
- This is a separate registration from the individual reading clubs.
- Register for Family Management Portal with the email address you used to register members for the individual clubs.
- Once you have this log in, it will pull and list any individuals who are registered with that email address.
- From there, you will be able to access, manage and update all family members.
- If you signed up for Family Management Portal last year and do not remember your password, use the password reset request.
- Library staff do not have access to the Family Management Portal, only the individual registrations.