Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Summer Reading 2020 - May 18-Extended to Aug 23
HOW TO RECORD READING TIME ONLINE
- Create an account with a username and password. Write these down.
- Keep track of the time you spend reading or listening to books.
- Log in on this page to record time and write book reviews.
- First, set your reading goal with the “Add My Goal” button. Enter the total number of minutes you want to read this summer. The minimum is 400 minutes. View this document for additional details on setting your goal.
- Add your reading time in the “Minutes Read” box. Book title and book review are optional.
- Click “Submit Log.”
- HALFWAY to your GOAL = Bookmark + FREE BOOK
- GOAL ACCOMPLISHED = Sticker/button/magnet + FREE BOOK
- PRIZE DRAWINGS = random drawings in August for gift certificates and bigger prizes
Summer Reading Prize Table Hours
Beginning June 1st
Located in the Atrium outside of the Children's Room
MORE INFO on Summer Reading and Programs
“Reading time” refers to any time spent reading or listening to books. Summer Reading is all about fun, so read anything you enjoy.
MORE FUN - Complete a BINGO card:
Call (785) 776-4741 ext. 400