Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Registration: June 7 - August 8
- PICK UP a lanyard and button or sticker at the library's SLC Desk, HPL Express at Uptown Janesville and at the Bookmobile. For curbside pick-up, call 608-758-6600.
- LOG CHALLENGES by completing activities and reading books. A new challenge will appear once you have completed the one before it. Check out our list of Challenge Suggestions.
- BE ENTERED into weekly prize drawings by completing up to 5 challenges per week. The first prize drawing will be Monday, June 21 at 5:30 p.m.
- PICK UP a new button or sticker on June 21, July 6, July 19 and August 2 while supplies last.
- EARN a free book at the end of the Summer Library Challenge. Books for all ages will be available from August 2-20 at the library's SLC Desk or through curbside pick-up by filling out the SLC prize book request form on the Summer Library Challenge website.
- NOMINATE in June and VOTE in July for your favorite Janesville location to visit in the summer. Stop at the library's SLC Desk to participate or use the online forms on the Summer Library Challenge website.
All prizes, books, lanyards, buttons and stickers must be picked up by Friday, August 20.
If you have questions, call the library at 608-758-6600 or visit the library's website.
The information gathered is for statistical purposes for use by the Hedberg Public Library 2021 Summer Library Challenge. Information gathered will not be sold or transferred to another party.