Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Farmington Libraries Summer Reading 2018
FOR KIDS ENTERING KINDERGARTEN TO 6TH GRADE
Have fun, read books, and earn prizes! Children keep track of the time spent both reading and being read to -- and earn prizes! Read your own books or borrow books from the library. No timer is necessary: please just estimate the time you've spent reading each book.
When is Summer Reading?
Register for summer reading beginning June 1, then start logging your reading minutes all summer long! June 18-August 28
How do I participate in Summer Reading?
- Click "Join Here" to register for Summer Reading
- Visit the Farmington Library Kids' Place to add your name to our Summer Reading wall
- Log the minutes you read all summer long, June 16-August 28
- Earn prizes
- Keep logging minutes all summer to earn tickets for our fabulous summer prize baskets! Winners will be announced at the end of August.
How can I earn prizes?
You can earn prizes by logging the minutes you read this summer.
- 300 minutes: spin the prize wheel
- 600 minutes: spin the prize wheel
- 900 minutes: spin the prize wheel
- 1200+ minutes: ticket for summer prize baskets
No need to print out your reading log if you are entering grades K-4th. We will share your summer reading information directly with your Farmington Public School during the first week of the 2018-2019 school year, if you choose that option when you register. You may also print a copy of your reading log for the first day of school. Students entering 5th and 6th grades are expected to bring a printed reading log to school.
We are here to help! For more information, please stop by or call the library at 860-673-6791, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Farmington Libraries' Summer Reading Program is funded by the Friends of the Farmington Libraries.