Enter your username and password to log in. Not registered yet? Join here
Welcome to the 2017 Case Memorial Library Summer Reading Game for children pre-K through 6th grade! Here's how it works: come to the library to sign up for the program and earn a bookmark just for registering. Then, read one book and you'll receive a plastic drawstring "Build a Better World" bag. You'll also have the chance to decorate a character for our Summer Reading Game Board. When you've reached your five book goal, complete one activity off of our "Choose Your Challenge" list below. Then, come to the library to receive your summer reading completion certificate, Tangram Challenge kit, and an entry to win one of our grand prize raffle baskets. One entry is given for every five books read; participants may read up to 15 books to receive three entries for a grand prize raffle basket.
- Tell a librarian one thing about a book you've read this summer
- Draw a picture based on one of the books you've read
- Make a recipe from a cookbook and tell us how it turned out
- Come to a library program (check our website for details!)
- Dress as your favorite literary character and send us a photo
- Tell us about a sport or game you've recently played
- Write a poem about one of the books you've read
- Take of photo of yourself with your favorite book
- Journal about something fun you did this summer
- Make a craft (it's okay if a grown-up helps you! The craft you choose can be from an online website like Pinterest, a book, someone you know, or even something you just plain made up)
- ... Or invent a challenge of your own to complete!
7/3-7/8: Building brick keychain